TEMS in Alton, Hampshire is a global supplier of high quality fibre products and engineering services including expert advice on communications infrastructure.
They required a bespoke system which would meet the following objectives:
- Manage projects, assigning technicians, materials, costs and stages
- Store customer, supplier and contact details
- Schedule meetings and save and distribute meeting minutes
- Add/update materials and products needed for installations
- Check in and dispatch items from warehouse via a handheld scanner
- Manage company inventory (tooling, clothing, office hardware)
- Create and distribute purchase orders and invoices
- Have a central document store for all important company documents
- Allow customers and technicians to log and track issues
- Create and manage staff rotas
We developed a bespoke web app with a secure back-end admin system and secure portals for customers, technicians and installers which met all the client's objectives.
We also developed a warehouse stock control system as a bespoke Android app running on a barcode scanner running the Android operating system. These barcode scanners integrate with the web app systems we also developed.