New Media Aid Ltd: eCommerce, web & Android app development for Leatherhead Surrey
Bespoke web app developers, Android app developers and ecommerce website developers for Leatherhead, Surrey. Our low cost cutting-edge app development team is only 44 miles away from Leatherhead. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. Learn a new useless fact each day!
As well as the wonderful town of Leatherhead being 44 miles from our app development office in Hitchin, 44 is also when divided by 10 the version of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which was designed to run fast, smooth, and responsively on a much broader range of devices than ever before — including on millions of entry-level Android devices around the world that have as little as 512MB RAM. (Android KitKat
About New Media Aid
We develop cutting-edge, custom-made, mobile-friendly web apps, e-commerce websites and Android apps for companies in Surrey. Web, ecommerce and Android app developers you can trust to deliver modern, mobile-friendly web apps or websites as well as bespoke Android apps and ecommerce solutions only 44 miles from Leatherhead.
Getting New Media Aid to develop your bespoke mobile-friendly e-commerce website or web app will help all the 32,595 people in the town of Leatherhead and nearby towns such as Epsom, Dorking, Kingston Upon Thames, Esher and Sutton find you quickly.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in Leatherhead, Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in Leatherhead during Aug 2019
What's with the crime stats?
We thought we would show you some Leatherhead crimes reported in Aug 2019 to highlight how external cloud-based API data can be integrated within apps.
Not happy with the Leatherhead crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for Epsom and Ewell, Chris Grayling.bicycle theft
- Ashtead (station) (Under investigation)
criminal damage arson
- Mole Valley Place (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Glebe Road (Under investigation)
- Kelmscott Place (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Timber Hill (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Harriotts Lane (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Stonny Croft (Under investigation)
- Taleworth Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Sports/recreation Area (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
possession of weapons
- Ottways Lane (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Moat Court (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Church Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Bramley Grove (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Petrol Station (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Quarry Gardens (Offender given a caution)
- Woodlands Way (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Overdale (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Darcy Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Supermarket (Under investigation)
- Ashfield Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Warwick Gardens (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Overdale (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Taleworth Close (Under investigation)
- Petrol Station (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Glebe Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Paul's Place (Under investigation)
- Aquila Close (Under investigation)
Is poor air quality near Leatherhead affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to Leatherhead in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
London Teddington Bushy Park, London (13.1 km from Leatherhead)
Horley, Horley (18.6 km from Leatherhead)
Fine Particulate Matter
(less than 2.5 micrometers)
(safe limit: 25 µg/m³)
20 Nov 2019
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
20 Nov 2019
New Media Aid has been the app development partner for Kelly Turkeys since 2006 and has developed a number of mission-critical bespoke apps for us and we highly recommend them for bespoke application development.
Asa Howard, Finance Director
Kelly Turkeys - Danbury, Essex