New Media Aid Ltd: Low cost web & Android app development for Leatherhead Surrey
We develop affordable cutting-edge web apps, Android apps and ecommerce websites. Providing bespoke app development services since the year 2000, we are only 44 miles from Leatherhead, Surrey. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. A random fact!
Leatherhead is 44 miles from our app development office in Hitchin and 44 also happens to be when divided by 10 the version of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which was designed to run fast, smooth, and responsively on a much broader range of devices than ever before — including on millions of entry-level Android devices around the world that have as little as 512MB RAM. (Android KitKat
About New Media Aid
We develop advanced, bespoke, Android apps, mobile-friendly web applications and e-commerce websites for Surrey organisations who want state-of-the-art web and mobile applications at down-to-earth prices.
If you are looking for custom made, Android app development,mobile-friendly website development or e-commerce website design you need look no futher than New Media Aid.
Having a mobile-friendly web application developed by New Media Aid will allow you to find new customers amongst the 32,595 inhabitants of the great town of Leatherhead as well as other local towns such as Epsom, Dorking, Kingston Upon Thames, Esher and Sutton.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in Leatherhead, Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in Leatherhead during Oct 2020
How safe is Leatherhead Surrey?
Here are some Oct 2020 crimes for Leatherhead which we have added to show you how our software engineers can integrate data from external sources in web apps.
Not happy with the Leatherhead crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for Epsom and Ewell, Chris Grayling.bicycle theft
- Ashtead (station) (Under investigation)
criminal damage arson
- The Ridge (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Bagot Close (Under investigation)
- Leatherhead Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Beechcroft (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- The Warren (Under investigation)
- Timber Hill (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Culverhay (Unable to prosecute suspect)
possession of weapons
- Burnside (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Miena Way (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Park Lane (Local resolution)
- Parking Area (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Balquhain Close (Further investigation is not in the public interest)
- Leatherhead Road (Awaiting court outcome)
- Langwood Close (Local resolution)
- Quarry Gardens (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Sports/recreation Area (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Howard Close (Awaiting court outcome)
- Park Lane (Under investigation)
- Elmwood Court (Further investigation is not in the public interest)
- Overdale (Unable to prosecute suspect)
Is poor air quality near Leatherhead affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to Leatherhead in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
London Teddington Bushy Park, London (13.1 km from Leatherhead)
Horley, Horley (18.6 km from Leatherhead)
Fine Particulate Matter
(less than 2.5 micrometers)
(safe limit: 25 µg/m³)
02 Jan 2021
(less than 10 micrometers)
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
02 Jan 2021
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
02 Jan 2021
New Media Aid has been the app development partner for Kelly Turkeys since 2006 and has developed a number of mission-critical bespoke apps for us and we highly recommend them for bespoke application development.
Asa Howard, Finance Director
Kelly Turkeys - Danbury, Essex