Lincoln College is based over three sites, two in Lincolnshire and one in Nottinghamshire, in Lincoln City Centre at Gainsborough and at Newark.
The College is the largest educational institution in Lincolnshire, with around 9,000 students of whom over 3,000 are full-time.
We developed a bespoke Exam Certificate Scanning and Distribution web application to manage their exam qualification certificates
Lincoln College required a bespoke web application which would meet the following objectives.
- Allow admin staff to manage thousands of exam certificates
- Copy scanned certificates and index them against courses, staff and students
- Auto distribute certificate scans to relevant teachers and students via email
- Have a secure, centralised, searchable online repository of all student exam certificates
- Provide management with statistics
- Integrate with the College's internal MIS student and course management systems
The bespoke Exam Certificate Scanning and Distribution System web app has proved very populare with Examinations admin staff and a great time-efficiency tool.
The certificate scanning system developed by New Media Aid is working really well for us and is more efficient than our previous way of processing certificates. It really is brilliant and must have saved us a fortune in paper!
Rachel Bothamley, Senior Examinations Officer