New Media Aid Ltd: eCommerce, web & Android app development for Wisbech Cambridgeshire
Bespoke web app developers, Android app developers and ecommerce website developers for Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. Our low cost cutting-edge app development team is only 52 miles away from Wisbech. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Cambridgeshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. Learn a new useless fact each day!
As well as the wonderful town of Wisbech being 52 miles from our app development office in Hitchin, 52 is also the number of weeks in a year and also the number of weeks App for Developer of Android is open for business each year. Always open for business and coding bleeding edge bespoke Android apps whilst giving proactive customer support!.
About New Media Aid
We develop cutting-edge, custom-made, mobile-friendly web apps, e-commerce websites and Android apps for companies in Cambridgeshire. Web, ecommerce and Android app developers you can trust to deliver modern, mobile-friendly web apps or websites as well as bespoke Android apps and ecommerce solutions only 52 miles from Wisbech.
Getting New Media Aid to develop your bespoke mobile-friendly e-commerce website or web app will help all the 31,646 people in the town of Wisbech and nearby towns such as March, Spalding, Chatteris, Peterborough and St Ives find you quickly.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in Wisbech during Feb 2020
What's with the crime stats?
We thought we would show you some Wisbech crimes reported in Feb 2020 to highlight how external cloud-based API data can be integrated within apps.
Not happy with the Wisbech crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire, Stephen Barclay.bicycle theft
- South Brink (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Coalwharf Road (Under investigation)
criminal damage arson
- Ellerby Drive (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Church End (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- North Street (Under investigation)
- Queen Street (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Magazine Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Queens Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Milton Drive (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- North Street (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Bus/coach Station (Under investigation)
- Post Office Lane (Awaiting court outcome)
- Bus/coach Station (Local resolution)
- Petrol Station (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Post Office Lane (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Exchange Square (Under investigation)
- North End (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Ellerby Drive (Local resolution)
- A1101 (Awaiting court outcome)
- Market Street (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Oldfield Lane (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Summerfield Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Love Lane (Under investigation)
- Castle Mews (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- North End (Under investigation)
- Market Street (Local resolution)
- North End (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Brigstock Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Market Street (Under investigation)
- Donnington Park (Awaiting court outcome)
- Somers Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Weston Miller Drive (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Exchange Square (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Cox's Lane (Awaiting court outcome)
- Albany Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Crown Close (Under investigation)
- Ely Place (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
Is poor air quality near Wisbech affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to Wisbech in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
We are thrilled and very excited by our new mobile-friendly website from New Media Aid which is seamlessly integrated with a bespoke candidate and vacancy management system. They have been extremely responsive and patient and have talked us through the whole process. They are always available for queries and trouble-shooting not only on this project but also with other web apps they have developed for us. We couldn’t recommend them more highly.
Millie Harvey, Marketing Manager
Excelerate Resources - Warwick