New Media Aid Ltd: Web, ecommerce & Android app development for Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
We develop complex web apps, Android apps and ecommerce websites and have provided low cost, bespoke app development services since the year 2000 - only 19 miles from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Buckinghamshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. Useless fact
As well as being the distance in miles from Milton Keynes to our app development office in Hitchin, 19 is also the SDK Tools revision number (SDK Tools, Revision 19) released in April 2012 and made available through the Android SDK Manager as a downloadable component for the Android SDK. It includes the complete set of Android development and debugging tools. It is included with Android Studio. (SDK Tools, Revision 19
About New Media Aid
We develop bespoke, responsive, mobile-friendly web apps and e-commerce websites as well as cutting-edge Android apps for organisations ranging from multi-national blue chip organisations to SMEs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
We keep abreast of all the latest trends and technologies in web app development, ecommerce website design and bespoke Android app development to make sure we offer the most advanced, secure and robust application solutions for our clients in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Getting New Media Aid to develop your bespoke mobile-friendly e-commerce website or web app will help all the 171,823 people in the town of Milton Keynes and nearby towns such as Bletchley, Newport Pagnell, Leighton Buzzard, Ampthill and Kempston find you quickly.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in Milton Keynes during Oct 2019
Why are we showing recent crimes in Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire?
We are showing a few example crimes for Milton Keynes reported in Oct 2019 to demonstrate how we can integrate data from external web service APIs. As expert software engineers we specialise in developing complex bespoke web apps which integrate with other cloud-based systems and data-sets!
Not happy with the Milton Keynes crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for Milton Keynes North, Mark Lancaster.bicycle theft
- North Lane (Under investigation)
- Pimpernel Grove (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
criminal damage arson
- Cranberry Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Abbey Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Lucas Place (Under investigation)
- Pedestrian Subway (Under investigation)
- Beadlemead (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Tongwell Street (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Welbeck Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Brent (Under investigation)
- Tenterden Crescent (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Barnfield Drive (Offender given a caution)
- Hatton (Under investigation)
- Malton Close (Offender given a caution)
possession of weapons
- Hatton (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Pedestrian Subway (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Buckby (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Hatton (Under investigation)
- Buckby (Under investigation)
- Ealing Chase (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Welbeck Close (Under investigation)
- Holmfield Close (Under investigation)
- Timbold Drive (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Pettingrew Close (Under investigation)
- Blanchland Circle (Under investigation)
- Ramsthorn Grove (Under investigation)
- Brinkburn Chase (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
theft from the person
- Supermarket (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Pervale (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Congreve (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Groundsel Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Park/open Space (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Chase Avenue (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- St Bees (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Lilleshall Avenue (Under investigation)
- Rosebay Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Penmon Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Fyfield Barrow (Under investigation)
- Pervale (Under investigation)
- Fyfield Barrow (Under investigation)
- Tudeley Hale (Unable to prosecute suspect)
Is poor air quality near Milton Keynes affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to Milton Keynes in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
Luton A505 Roadside, Luton (22.4 km from Milton Keynes)
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
20 Jan 2020
New Media Aid has supported the development of a complex store and back office system that significantly helps improve the accuracy of our processes whilst improving the efficiency and service to our clients. Couldn't be happier with a supplier (who we genuinely consider as a partner).
Stephen Mason, Managing Director
Mason Information Technologies - Nottingham