New Media Aid Ltd: Web, ecommerce & Android app development for March Cambridgeshire
We develop complex web apps, Android apps and ecommerce websites and have provided low cost, bespoke app development services since the year 2000 - only 43 miles from March, Cambridgeshire. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Cambridgeshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. Useless fact
As well as being the distance in miles from March to our app development office in Hitchin, 43 is also the position held by George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States. The least said about that the better!.
About New Media Aid
We develop bespoke, responsive, mobile-friendly web apps and e-commerce websites as well as cutting-edge Android apps for organisations ranging from multi-national blue chip organisations to SMEs in March, Cambridgeshire.
We keep abreast of all the latest trends and technologies in web app development, ecommerce website design and bespoke Android app development to make sure we offer the most advanced, secure and robust application solutions for our clients in March, Cambridgeshire.
Getting New Media Aid to develop your bespoke mobile-friendly e-commerce website or web app will help all the 21,124 people in the town of March and nearby towns such as Chatteris, Wisbech, Peterborough, St Ives and Huntingdon find you quickly.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in March, Cambridgeshire will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in March during Apr 2019
Why are we showing recent crimes in March Cambridgeshire?
We are showing a few example crimes for March reported in Apr 2019 to demonstrate how we can integrate data from external web service APIs. As expert software engineers we specialise in developing complex bespoke web apps which integrate with other cloud-based systems and data-sets!
Not happy with the March crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for North East Cambridgeshire, Stephen Barclay.criminal damage arson
- Gas Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Eastwood Avenue (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Chestnut Crescent (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Ingoldsby Close (Under investigation)
- Morton Avenue (Under investigation)
- Wherry Close (Under investigation)
- Parking Area (Under investigation)
- Yardy Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Morton Avenue (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Rose's Close (Under investigation)
- Morton Avenue (Under investigation)
- High Street (Under investigation)
- Fleming Court (Under investigation)
Is poor air quality near March affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to March in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
Wicken Fen, Wicken Fen (29.8 km from March)
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
19 Jul 2019
(safe limit: 125 µg/m³)
19 Jul 2019
(safe limit: 120 µg/m³)
19 Jul 2019
New Media Aid has successfully developed a number of bespoke applications for us over the last few years - we have always been pleased with the results and with the ongoing support and assistance we receive.
Anne Barlow, Marketing Manager
British Chiropractic Association - Reading, Berkshire