New Media Aid Ltd: Low cost web & Android app development for Guildford Surrey
We develop affordable cutting-edge web apps, Android apps and ecommerce websites. Providing bespoke app development services since the year 2000, we are only 50 miles from Guildford, Surrey. The development cost of a bespoke Android app, web app or ecommerce website for organisations in Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000. A random fact!
Guildford is 50 miles from our app development office in Hitchin and 50 also happens to be the default backlog number of connections queued up before the system starts to reject new secure connection requests. The SSLServerSockets Java class (javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket) extends ServerSockets and provides secure server sockets using protocols such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols. The backlog argument is the requested maximum number of pending connections on the socket. Here at New Media Aid we take app security very seriously. (SSL Server Socket
About New Media Aid
We develop advanced, bespoke, Android apps, mobile-friendly web applications and e-commerce websites for Surrey organisations who want state-of-the-art web and mobile applications at down-to-earth prices.
If you are looking for custom made, Android app development,mobile-friendly website development or e-commerce website design you need look no futher than New Media Aid.
Having a mobile-friendly web application developed by New Media Aid will allow you to find new customers amongst the 77,130 inhabitants of the great town of Guildford as well as other local towns such as Godalming, Woking, Dorking, Addlestone and Weybridge.
- Bespoke, secure and scalable web apps, Android apps and ecommerce apps
- Delivered on time and on budget
- Highly competitive rates
- Happy to sign NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- All work done in-house
How much does a bespoke app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app, web app or ecommerce website for companies in Guildford, Surrey will usually be between £2,000 and £5,000
However, we can provide a detailed fixed-price quote if you contact us. We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it.
As a custom-made UK app development company, we are often asked about app development costs, i.e. how much would it cost to develop such and such an app.
As well as the time needed in planning, prototyping and testing your bespoke app, the main cost of developing custom-made apps is the actual development time needed to code the app and any supporting server/cloud based APIs, databases, business logic layers and system integration.
As in all app development, this cost can be significantly reduced if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing apps whereby we can reduce the coding time (and therefore costs) by re-utilising existing tried and tested code for certain common functions (e.g. secure login/authentication, barcode scanning, taking photos and sending these to cloud servers, etc.).
Making use of the latest app development tools and libraries for creating bespoke apps, we live and breathe app development platforms, programming languages and SDKs and are therefore are very fast coders. As we base our app development costs on the number of hours needed to code and test your bespoke app, our expertise, speedy coding and existing code bases means we can offer what we believe to be some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
Steps to obtain a fixed-price quote for the development of your app
- Contact us and give us a vague overview of your app requirements
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it
- You send us a detailed functionality requirements specification (or we can draft this for you based on our discussions)
- We send you a detailed proposal which lists all deliverables including a fixed price and timeframes
- If you wish to go ahead you simply sign the proposal and send it to us with a purchase order
- We get to work (keeping you abreast of all development stages to receive your feedback along the way)
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote or advice
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these events reported in Guildford during Aug 2018
How safe is Guildford Surrey?
Here are some Aug 2018 crimes for Guildford which we have added to show you how our software engineers can integrate data from external sources in web apps.
Not happy with the Guildford crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for Bracknell, Phillip Lee.bicycle theft
- Holford Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Cross Lanes (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
criminal damage arson
- Newlands Crescent (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Lindfield Gardens (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Merrow Place (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Lancaster Avenue (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- High Path Road (Under investigation)
- Martins Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Westward Ho (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Rodney Way (Under investigation)
- Hospital (Formal action is not in the public interest)
possession of weapons
- Petrol Station (Awaiting court outcome)
- Epsom Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Ledger Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Uplands Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- The Shimmings (Local resolution)
- London Road (Awaiting court outcome)
- The Greenwood (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Gorse Court (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Beatty Avenue (Local resolution)
- Woodlands Park (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- St Mildred's Road (Awaiting court outcome)
- Woodger Close (Under investigation)
theft from the person
- Petrol Station (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Longmead (Awaiting court outcome)
- Little Hide (Under investigation)
- St Mildred's Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Longmead (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- High Path Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Epsom Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- High Path Road (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- The Shimmings (Under investigation)
- Boxgrove Avenue (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Down Road (Formal action is not in the public interest)
Is poor air quality near Guildford affecting your decision making skills?
Humans can be adversely affected by exposure to air pollutants and if the pollution levels are too high you may not be able to think straight.
As you would of course choose New Media Aid for your app development requirements if you were indeed thinking straight, we thought we should show you the concentration of air pollution recently taken by DEFRA close to Guildford in case that is clouding your judgement :-)
London Teddington Bushy Park, London (24.3 km from Guildford)
Horley, Horley (27.3 km from Guildford)
Fine Particulate Matter
(less than 2.5 micrometers)
(safe limit: 25 µg/m³)
17 Nov 2018
(safe limit: 40 µg/m³)
17 Nov 2018
New Media Aid has successfully developed a number of bespoke applications for us over the last few years - we have always been pleased with the results and with the ongoing support and assistance we receive.
Anne Barlow, Marketing Manager
British Chiropractic Association - Reading, Berkshire